If you want to travel in the winter, the best place to start your adventure is at our passport fair. No appointments are needed for the day; drop into our fair with your documentation and identification and we will work with you on applying for your passport. Please note that applicants under the age of 16 must apply in person with any parent(s) listed on the birth certificate or listed in guardianship paperwork using the DS-11 form.
To ensure proper service, please have all of the following documentation, identification, and payment types:
- An unsigned DS-11 application - either completed in black ink or filled out online and printed from the U.S. State Department website.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship, such as the original or a certified copy of your U.S. Birth Certificate OR Certificate of Naturalization
- Current proof of identity, such as an Ohio Driver's License or State ID
- A blank check OR a money order for the exact amount that will be paid to the U.S. State Department
- Cash or a debit/credit card for fees that will be collected by the Library
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Boulevard Room, Fernway Room
- Shaker Main Library